Building Functional, Attractive Decks
Expand Your Home’s Living Space
Decks are one of the most popular add-ons among homeowners. If you think about it, this trend makes a lot of sense. After all, you would be hard pressed to find someone who does not enjoy spending time in their yard on a lovely day or evening. If designed and constructed well, a deck can also add to the curb appeal of a home. Factor into that the additional living space a deck provides and you have a winning combination.
From small decks to massive configurations that rival the size of the house, RAFA Roofing & Construction does excellent work. When we perform your deck build and installation, you can rest assured that it will look good and hold up well for years.
Professional Contractor Advantages
Technically speaking, could you attempt to DIY your deck addition? Sure, it is within the realm of possibility. However, that does not mean it will be executed well. You see, even something seemingly simple like a deck addition is still a construction project.
When you hire a professional with plentiful experience installing decks, you get the following advantages:
- Selection of materials that will withstand external stressors like extreme weather conditions and wild animals
- Creation of a design that achieves your aesthetic and functional objectives
- Proper execution of the design in an efficient, safe and effective manner
- Adherence to local residential regulations and building codes
- Warranties on the workmanship and construction performed
Cookouts and Company Await
Decks serve so many wonderful purposes. Whether you want to cook out on the grill, host company or both, you can fully enjoy a well built deck. And when you hire RAFA Roofing & Construction for the job, you can rest assured that your deck will be expertly constructed.
Call (402) 381-8222, or fill out our online contact form to schedule an appointment.